The Wilton Reversible Bench Vise is all about versatility. This vise features jaws that open an incredible distance, ranging from 10-3/4 in. - 14-1/2 in. depending on model. It also includes 2 anvils, a 360-degree swivel base and dual lock-downs to ensure maximum stability. The body and movable jaw are 30,000 PSI gray cast iron and the base is 60,000 PSI ductile iron, so this is a vise that's built to last.
- Jaw opening expands to an incredible 10-3/4 in. when reversed
- When in normal position, the jaw opening is 6-3/4 in.
- Replaceable hardened steel jaws with a serrated pattern ensure grip and a long life
- Dual lock-downs and a 360-degree swivel base
- Built-in pipe jaws handle a range of pipe sizes
- Two large anvil work surfaces for forming and shaping materials
- 5-1/2 in. Jaw Reversible Bench Vise - 28821
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.