Wilton 21030 10 lbs. BASH Sledge Hammer with 30 in. Unbreakable HandleModel: wltn21030
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Wilton 21030 10 lbs. BASH Sledge Hammer with 30 in. Unbreakable Handle
- Unbreakable technology provided by the steel core handle, which eliminates breaking during overstrikes.
- Hi-Vis Head made with drop forged 46 HRC steel endures the most demanding applications
- Safety plate secures head to handle preventing the head from becoming dislodged
- Anti-Vibe neck is thick and tapered to absorb vibration, reducing worker fatigue
- No-Slip Grip vulcanized rubber handle delivers a secure grip while striking
- Lanyard hole to safely secure the hammer to your wrist or a stationary object
- Conveniently designed to stand upright for easy reach
- 10 lb. BASH Sledge Hammer with 30 in. Unbreakable Handle - 21030
B.A.S.H $1000 Guarantee
Walter Meier Manufacturing Americas will pay you $1,000 in cash if the handle of a BASH sledge hammer you own breaks during normal use within two years after the date of purchase. This payment is in lieu of any other remedy for a product defect you may have, including breach of any other express or implied warranties. The BASH $1,00 Guarantee does not apply to breakage that results from use of the sledge hammer other than as a hand-held striking tool, nor to defects involving the hammer head, including but not limited to, separation of the head from the handle. The BASH $1,000 Guarantee will apply only to products purchased through December 31, 2013.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
The sledge hammer must be returned for examination, postage prepaid, to a location designated by Wilton. For the name of the location nearest you, please call 1-800-274-6848. You must provide proof of initial purchase date, and an explanation of how the handle broke must accompany the merchandise. If Wilton determines you are covered by the BASH $1,000 Guarantee, Wilton will send you $1,000. If their inspection discloses a defect but your are not covered by the BASH $1,000 Guarantee, they will repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price, at their opinion, in accordance with their standard limited warranty on striking tools. For terms of Wilton’s standard limited warranty, see www.wiltontools.com/us/manufacturing/en/wilton/service_support/warranty.html