Wilton Spark-Duty 400 Series Hi-Vis C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication and industrial welding. Each boast a drop forged construction, an ACME rolled, copper plated spindle and conform to OSHA safety color standards for physical hazards regulation# 1910.144. Each has an oscillating head with a high quality steel pad built to last and provides firm gripping action on angular surfaces.
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Copper plated spindle and Perma-pad for resistance to welding spatter and corrosion, and are replaceable, and are replaceable
- Exceptional value high-visibility welding clamps
- Lifetime Warranty
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats.
- 0 in. - 4 in. Hi Vis C-Clamp (20483)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.