Wilton Prism Magnefix Jaw Caps include both horitzontal v-grooves and vertical v-grooves. Idea for light tapping, thread cutting, and clamping round objects.
- Jaw construction includes a 120-Degree horizontal V-groove, three vertical V-grooves and a 90-Degree groove for marking out and center punching
- Ideal for light tapping and thread cutting
- Temporary work-holding systems
- Designed to protect both the vise jaws and the workpiece from marring and distortion during any clamping application
- Caps are constructed from a hardened aluminum alloy with two built-in circular permanent magnets on the backside which holds the product securely to the vise
- Caps are magnetic towards the vise side to prevent steel filings from attaching themselves to the jaws and keep the clamped part from becoming magnetized
- 4-1/2 in. P-4.5 Prism Jaw Cap (14847)