Wilton aluminum Magnefix Jaw Caps are grooved to compensate for uneven workpieces. Deeper V-Grooves ensure secure clamping of round objects.
- Aluminum alloy design includes six grooves to compensate for the unevenness of the workpiece
- Deeper V-groove ensures more secure clamping of circular workpieces
- Use together with Rubber Magnefix Jaw Caps when clamping taper pins and spherical parts
- Temporary work-holding systems.
- Designed to protect both the vise jaws and the workpiece from marring and distortion during any clamping application
- Caps are constructed from a hardened aluminum alloy with two built-in circular permanent magnets on the backside which holds the product securely to the vise
- Caps are magnetic towards the vise side to prevent steel filings from attaching themselves to the jaws and keep the clamped part from becoming magnetized
- 4-1/2 in. A-4.5 Aluminum Jaw Cap (14829)