Wilton Classic 400 Series Hi-Vis Safety C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication, industrial maintenance, and repair operations. Each drop forged C-Clamp conforms to OSHA safety color standards for physical hazards regulation# 1910.144 and features an ACME rolled spindle with Black Oxide Coating and replaceable Perma-Pads and a v-grooved anvil for secure holding of all materials.
- Drop-forged, regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Coated in high-visibility yellow which conforms to the OSHA safety color standard for physical hazards regulation no. 1910.144
- Powder-coated paint resists scratches and corrosion while providing a tough, durable finish
- Spindles are precision cut alloy steel, single lead, acme threaded for continuous smooth operation; black-oxide coated for corrosion resistance
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats
- 2 in. - 10-1/8 in. C-Clamp (14306)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.