Wilton Brute Force 100 Series C-Clamps are ideal for heavy construction with a drop forged frame, black oxide coating, and clamping pressure ranging up to 15,000 lbs. Spindles are full length, machined from a single piece of square, cold drawn steel tempered and hardened. Square spindle heads stand up to heavy wrench tightening.
- Recommended for heavy industrial and construction job site demands, the heavy-duty models are some of the toughest products available for their weight to strength ratio
- 100 Series model frames are forged of superior quality steels
- Forged square head spindle with rolled thread. Black oxide coating for added strength
- Perma-Pads are standard and are also black-oxide coated
- 6 - 10 in. Capacity C-Clamp (14184)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.