3 Tests in 1 Easy Step!
Waekon's 78265 Voltage Drop Pro Tester automatically tests vehicle wiring under load and measures voltage drop in the circuit. One time set-up verifies Power, Ground, and Voltage Drop in both sides of the circuit.
Quickly diagnose common problems such as poor grounds, trailer electrical, replacement of good parts due to mis-diagnosis, and inoperative or intermittent headlamps, windows and lock motors, wiper motors, blower motors and all other vehicle electrical circuits.
- Displays continuous real time loaded/in-loaded voltage measurements
- Tests PWM circuits
- 1 - 20 amp selectable current draw
- Tests power and ground side of circuit simultaneously
- Pinpoints excessive resistance (Voltage Drops)
- Computer controlled current limited circuit safe
- User selected current draw simulates component
- Identifies which wire in harness is suspect
- (1) Tester
- (1) Green Ground Lead
- (2) A/B Black Leads
- (2) Large Spade Flex Probe Adapter Pairs
- (2) Small Spade Flex Probe Adapter Pairs
- (2) Round Spade Flex Probe Adapter Pairs