UVIEW 560000 Combustion Leak TesterModel: uvwn560000
Product Features & specs :
UVIEW 560000 Combustion Leak Tester
- Dual-chamber for higher accuracy tests to eliminate false readings
- Chamber will filter out any alkaline particles that could result in a false indication of a combustion leak
- Test results in the second chamber will provide a true indication of a combustion leak
- Works on gasoline and diesel engines
- Combustion Leak Tester - 560000
Some minor negatives:
You separate the tester at the top of each plastic tube section. It's fairly obvious, but nothing SAYS it and you never see a picture of the disassembled tester.
The dye has a shelf life, so you may be replacing it every time you use the tester if you are not using it often.
The case has a foam lining with cut-outs that could have been more wisely done. There is one cut-out for the fully-assembled tester. It would be better if it were stored broken-down into its three sections. You have to take it apart after using it to clean it, so why put it back together to store it, then take it apart again when you go to use it the next time? Also, both cut-outs run the long way in the case. This means that to keep the opened bottle upright to minimize the chance of spills, you would have to store the case on one end, not flat and not on the feet at the hinged edge of the case.
1 year ago