The ProLite Spray Gun is designed for use in any climate, with any paint, and is optimized for performance in climates varying from hot and humid to cold and dry. Three air caps, developed using advanced fluid dynamics technology, provide excellent atomization, allowing the painter to adapt to changing environments. Excellent for solvent-based coatings and a must for waterborne, the ProLight is fully protected outside and inside for high corrosion resistance.
- Optimized performance in climates varying from hot and humid to clean and dry
- Three air caps developed using advanced fluid dynamics technology for excellent atomization
- Packaged as a solution with multiple components allowing the painter to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent for solvent-based coatings and a must for waterborne
- High transfer efficiency for material savings
- ProLight 1.4mm Premium Spray Gun - 703566
- 1.2mm Nozzle
- 1.3mm Nozzle
- 1.4mm Nozzle
- TE20 High Efficiency Air Cap
- TE10 Air Cap
- 900cc Aluminum Cup
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.