Sunex SX6210 3 in. Reversible Air Cut-Off ToolModel: snxnsx6210
Product Features & specs :
Sunex SX6210 3 in. Reversible Air Cut-Off Tool
- Reversible functionality offers safe spark direction control depending on the work area
- Quiet yet powerful performance with up to 18,000 RPM at only 87 dBA
- Lightweight design at only 2 lbs. for maximum control and maneuverability
- Slim housing offers greater precision and control during operation
- 3 in. Reversible Air Cut-Off Tool - SX6210
I ended u using these for home and getting Chicago Pneumatic CP Q quiet models which are much quieter
over 3 years ago
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.