Sunex 9930M 10-Piece Metric Stubby Combination Wrench SetModel: snxn9930m
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 9930M 10-Piece Metric Stubby Combination Wrench Set
- Fully polished drop forged CR-V alloy steel for maximum strength and service life
- Heat treated to precise specifications for maximum durability
- Available in SAE and metric size variations to handle a variety of tasks
- Stubby design with compact length for maximum access in confined areas
- Convenient, heavy-duty canvas pouch for transport and storage
- 10mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993010M
- 11mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993011M
- 12mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993012M
- 13mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993013M
- 14mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993014M
- 15mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993015M
- 16mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993016M
- 17mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993017M
- 18mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993018M
- 19mm Stubby Combination Wrench - 993019M
- Canvas Pouch
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.