Sunex 9710M 10-Piece 3/8 in. Drive Metric Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench SetSunex Model: snxn9710m
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 9710M 10-Piece 3/8 in. Drive Metric Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench Set
- Fully polished drop forged CR-V alloy steel for maximum strength and service life
- Heat treated to precise specifications for maximum durability
- Flare nut design for use on thing wall flare nuts commonly used in tubing and brake line fittings
- Available in SAE and metric size variations to handle a variety of tasks
- Roll stamped size markings ensure permanent identification
- Meets ASME specifications for quality
- 10mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971010
- 11mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971011
- 12mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971012
- 13mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971013
- 14mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971014
- 15mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971015
- 16mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971016
- 17mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971017
- 18mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971018
- 19mm Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench - 971019
- Canvas Pouch
It comes packaged with a classic metal rail that should keep them in place in most toolboxes. There is no machined detent hole on the inside, but they stayed securely attached to my ratchet and extensions.
For the value, these are a winner compared to anything else on the market I've found.
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.