This Sunex 6614 10 Ton Air/Hydraulic Floor Service Jack is designed for continuous, dependable performance in fleet truck shops, farm equipment dealers, bus company garages and commercial vehicle service bays.
- Professional jack designed to be used all day every day in the most extreme conditions
- Heavy gauge steel side plates prevents twisting
- Front wheels have roller bearings and ball bearing mounted rear caster wheels provide stability and easy maneuverability
- Rear-kick plate helps turn jack in tight places and incorporates a foot pump pedal in tight places or to raise the lift arm to the load quickly
- Hydraulic power unit is Uniweld constructed for increased strength and leak prevention
- Overload and bypass safety valves prevent the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity and ram over extension
- Wiper seals protect hydraulic system from contaminants while flash-chromed ram and pump piston for rust prevention
- Lever on "T" handle locks it in any one of three different positions
- Release knob on top of handle operates independently of handle locking lever
- Meets all ASME PALD 2009 requirements for the highest safety standards
- 10 Ton Air/Hydraulic Floor Service Jack - 6614
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.