Sunex 2653 14-Piece 1/2 in. Drive Deep Well Metric Impact Socket SetSunex Model: snxn2653
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 2653 14-Piece 1/2 in. Drive Deep Well Metric Impact Socket Set
- Manufactured from impact grade CR-MO alloy steel for maximum strength
- 6-Point sockets with radius corner design extends the life of the fasteners
- Deep well design for easier access to recessed fasteners
- Durable blow molded case for simple organization and storage
- 10mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 210MD
- 11mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 211MD
- 12mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 212MD
- 13mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 213MD
- 14mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 214MD
- 15mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 215MD
- 16mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 216MD
- 17mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 217MD
- 18mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 218MD
- 19mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 219MD
- 21mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 221MD
- 22mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 222MD
- 26mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 226MD
- 27mm Deep Well Impact Socket - 227MD
- Molded Case
Q & A :
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.