Sunex 2638 10-Piece 1/2 in. Drive SAE Hex Impact Driver SetSunex Model: snxn2638
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 2638 10-Piece 1/2 in. Drive SAE Hex Impact Driver Set
- Manufactured from impact grade CR-MO alloy steel for maximum strength
- Features common sizes used in many everyday maintenance applications
- Durable blow molded case for simple organization and storage
- 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26481
- 9/32 in. Hex Impact Driver
- 5/16 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26482
- 3/8 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26483
- 7/16 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26484
- 1/2 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26485
- 9/16 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26486
- 5/8 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26487
- 11/16 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26488
- 3/4 in. Hex Impact Driver - 26489
- Molded Case
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.