Sunex 2450 5-Piece 1/2 in. Drive Torque Limiting Extension SetSunex Model: snxn2450
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 2450 5-Piece 1/2 in. Drive Torque Limiting Extension Set
- Flexible spring steel stops turning once required torque has been reached
- Color coded for quick identification of extension torque rating
- Features the most popular sizes and torque ratings available
- Helps extend socket life by limiting applied torque to the required rating
- Durable blow molded case for simple organization and storage
- 65 ft-lbs. Extension Limiter
- 80 ft-lbs. Extension Limiter
- 100 ft-lbs. Extension Limiter
- 120 ft-lbs.. Extension Limiter
- 140 ft-lbs.. Extension Limiter
Q & A :
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.