Built from a single piece of aluminum extrusion for increased durability and rugged use. Features 2 block vials on each end to provide maximum accuracy. A center Max Edge vial enables users to scribe continuous lines with an improved view.
- Block vials provide maximum accuracy of 0.0005 in./in. (0.5mm/m).
- MaxEdge bridged center vial for continuous marking surface and durability
- Single-piece, aluminum box-beam structure for durability and accuracy
- Large ergonomic rubber over-molded hand grip
- Shock-absorbing end caps hold up to heavy use
- Non-marring side bumpers help prevent damage to finished surfaces
- FATMAX 72 in. Hand Level - 43572