Can be used for variety of different applications such as automotive, industrial, marine and wood-working. The LVLP features require less air allowing you to use a smaller air compressor. The low volume/low pressure feature allows for more control with less overspray and waste. Stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle are corrosion-resistant. Separate and adjustable fluid fan pattern and air controls make for more precise fan patterns and less waste. One-piece lightweight aluminum gun body with 4 oz./120 cc plastic cup makes working with this spray gun very easy. Air consumption 2.4 to 3.3 CFM at 30 PSI. Working pressure 28-45 PSI. Maximum pressure 60 PSI. Spray pattern 4 in. to 6 in. Manufacturing quality tools since 1928.
- One-piece lightweight aluminum gun body with 120 cc plastic cup.
- Separate and adjustable fluid, fan pattern and air controls for precise application
- Stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle - corrosion resistant for longer life
- Tip size: 0.8 mm
- Air consumption 2.4 to 3.3 CFM at 30 PSI
- Working pressure 28-45 PSI
- Maximum pressure 60 PSI
- Fan pattern: 4 in. to 6 in
- Air inlet: 1/4 NPT hose connector
- Excellent for automotive, home, and furniture applications
Compliance and Restrictions