Can be used for variety of different applications such as automotive, industrial, marine and wood-working. The LVLP features require less air allowing you to use a smaller air compressor. Reduces overspray and allows you to spray larger surfaces without having to stop. The low volume/low pressure feature allows for more control with less overspray and waste. The stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle are corrosion-resistant. Separate and adjustable fluid fan pattern and air controls make for more precise fan patterns and less waste. Air consumption 3.5 to 3.9 CFM at 30 PSI. Working pressure 28-45 PSI. Maximum pressure 60 PSI. Manufacturing quality tools since 1928.
- Siphon feed spray gun with one-piece lightweight aluminum gun body and 1000 cc aluminum cup.
- Separate and adjustable fluid, fan pattern and air controls for precise application
- Tip size: 1.5 mm
- Air consumption 3.5 to 3.9 CFM at 30 PSI
- Working pressure 28-45 PSI, maximum pressure 60 PSI
- Fan pattern: 7 in. to 10.9 in
- Air inlet: 1/4 NPT hose connector
- Excellent for automotive, home, and furniture applications
- Very low overspray that optimize material consumption and waste
- Stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle - corrosion resistant for longer life
Compliance and Restrictions