The Spectra Precision Laser LR50 Laser Machine Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades. The easy-to-use LR50 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics. The LR50W is designed to be used with the RD20 Wireless Remote Display.
- 3 detection accuracies
- 360-degree reception angle
- 6 display channels
- 6.75-inch capture height
- Built-in blade tilt and plumb indicator
- Super bright LED indicators
- The touch panel buttons function primarily to select blade-tilt indication, on-grade location, dead band, plumb indication and display brightness. Their secondary functions are laser-beam averaging and laser out-of level warning
- The LR50 laser receiver provides a continuous, absolute laser strike position to precisely measure the actual height deviation from on-grade, giving you the highest accuracy and grade performance
- Shock mounted electronics and tough aluminum polycarbonate housing makes the LR50 protected against knocks and drops
- (1) Laser Receiver (LR50W)
- (1) Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.