The Spectra Precision LR30 Laser Machine Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, backhoes, excavators, scrapers, skid steers, and levelers. The versatile, easy-to-use LR30 features 360-degree laser detection and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR30 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics. The LR30W is designed to work with the RD20 Remote Display.
- 3 detection accuracies
- 360-degree reception angle
- 5 display channels
- 6.75-inch capture height
- Designed as a stand-alone display receiver, the Spectra LR30 can be used on grading and excavating equipment, such as dozers, backhoes, excavators, scrapers, skid steers and levelers
- Super bright LED indicators
- The touch panel provides low-battery warning, dead band selection and display-brightness buttons, providing construction professionals easy access to the most common functions
- This Spectra machine control receiver provides a continuous, absolute laser strike position to precisely measure the actual height deviation from on-grade, giving you the highest accuracy and grade performance
- Built to be rugged and water resistant, the LR30 is made of aluminum polycarbonate housing for superior knock and drop protection
- (1) Laser Receiver (LR30W)
- (1) Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.