Schley Products was founded in 1979 for the sole purpose of manufacturing specialty tools for the automotive aftermarket. From the start Schley Products philosophy has been to produce economical tools of the highest quality and standards which make a previously difficult task now easy to accomplish.
- Designed with grooved pins to hold the camshaft pulley stationary while loosening and tightening the center shaft bolt
- For use with many OHC cam engines
- Very useful on many Asian import engines, especially transverse mounted V6 motors such as the Nissan VG30 in Maximas, as well as the Toyota 3VZFE and IMZFE used in Camrys
- Rear pulleys on these models are in very close proximity to the shock tower making removal and replacement difficult without this locking device
- Universal Camshaft Pulley Holding Tool - 96800