Schley Products Inc was founded in 1979 for the sole purpose of manufacturing specialty tools for the automotive aftermarket. From the start Schley Products philosophy has been to produce economical tools of the highest quality and standards which make a previously difficult task now easy to accomplish.
Before manufacturing a particular tool, extensive research is conducted to ensure a strong demand. Then the prototype of this tool is tested in the field for application, acceptance, performance and durability. Only after passing this program is a tool added to the Schley Products line.
- Updated with an adapter ring to fit between the existing cup and bushing for Acura Integras 1990-1993
- Easily and quickly remove and install trailing arm bushing in 15 minutes per side versus the Honda factory "book" time of 1.8 hours per side
- No removing the trailing arm from the vehicle and using a hydraulic press
- Honda; Civic 1988-2000, CRV 1997-2001 CRX 1988-1991, Del Sol 1993-1997
- Honda/Acura Bushing X-Tractor - 65130