Schley Products was founded in 1979 for the sole purpose of manufacturing specialty tools for the automotive aftermarket. From the start Schley Products philosophy has been to produce economical tools of the highest quality and standards which make a previously difficult task now easy to accomplish.
- Easily and quickly remove and install trailing arm bushing in 15 minutes per side versus the Honda factory ?book" time of 1.8 hours per side
- No removing the trailing arm from the vehicle and using a hydraulic press
- No need to disconnect brake parts such as calipers, rotors, brake shoes, brake fluid lines and emergency brake cables
- Works on Honda Civic 1988-2000, CRV 1997-2001 CRX 1988-1991, Del Sol 1993-1997, Acura Integra 1994-2001
- Honda/Acura Bushing X-TRA - 65100
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.