Schley Products Inc was founded in 1979 for the sole purpose of manufacturing specialty tools for the automotive aftermarket. From the start Schley Products philosophy has been to produce economical tools of the highest quality and standards which make a previously difficult task now easy to accomplish.
Before manufacturing a particular tool, extensive research is conducted to ensure a strong demand. Then the prototype of this tool is tested in the field for application, acceptance, performance and durability. Only after passing this program is a tool added to the Schley Products line.
- Gives the professional technician the ability to service all fan clutches that have bolt on pulleys on the water pump
- Works with Chrysler, GM, Ford, Land Rover and Mazda (not including the 4.9 liter 6 cylinder Ford)
- Includes Universal Fan Clutch Wrenches 61600 & 95210 to remove the viscous fan clutch from all applications that have bolts holding the water pump pulley to the water pump pulley shaft flange
- This tool set comes skin packed with complete application information
- 2-Piece Universal Fan Clutch Wrench Set - 61200