Schley Products Inc was founded in 1979 for the sole purpose of manufacturing specialty tools for the automotive aftermarket. From the start Schley Products philosophy has been to produce economical tools of the highest quality and standards which make a previously difficult task now easy to accomplish.
Before manufacturing a particular tool, extensive research is conducted to ensure a strong demand. Then the prototype of this tool is tested in the field for application, acceptance, performance and durability. Only after passing this program is a tool added to the Schley Products line.
- Using electromechanical parking brakes on BMW, AUDI and VW vehicles without removing the tire / wheel assembly
- The specially designed wrenches reduce service times and increase profitability
- Wrenches can be used on other 11mm bleeder applications. #12710 is designed for BMW, #12720 for AUDI, and #12730 for VW
- A kit bag is provided for wrench storage
- 3-Piece 11mm BMW, Audi, & VW Brake Bleeder Wrench Set - 12700
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.