It's not always easy to have to rip up and turn over what was once your lawn, flowerbed, or vegetable garden, but sometimes there is no other choice. Don't make what can already be a painful experience worse by not using the right tools. The Southland SRTT196E 196cc 4 Stroke 18 in. Rear Tine Rotary Tiller will make great work of your future landscaping project, aerating the dirt with its 11 in. tines to get deep into the soil. An OHV 4 Stroke engine and the counter rotating tines will provide the necessary power to break through clumps and hard spots. Heavy duty 13 in. wheels make it easy to transport the SRTT196E from storage space to work site, and folding pistol grip handles allows a compact storage area.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system ensures a consistent trouble-free start up
- 11 in. tine diameter gets deep into the soil for thorough aeration
- Counter Rotating ties facilitates penetrate on hard soil
- Gear drive system allows forward and reverse action
- 196cc 4 Stroke 18 in. Rear Tine Rotary Tiller - SRTT196E
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.