The Southland Rear Tine Tiller is the perfect tool for any job from gardening and light tilling to hard groundbreaking work. The 10.3 ft. per lbs. 4-Stroke OHV engine is both powerful and efficient. The gear-drive system provides maximum fuel and engine efficiency, allowing the unit to run on less power input than when operated manually and the gasoline-powered engine allows the user to till a large area in little time. This powerful tiller works to complete the job quickly and effectively while still being easy to maneuver. The 11 in. counter-rotating tines dig deep into the earth to remove weeds and allow for fresh soil to be upturned and the 13 in. heavy duty, pneumatic tires stabilize the tiller over rough terrain. This machine boasts an 18 in. tilling width which allows the tiller to cover a large amount of space in 1 pass while still being easy to maneuver and capable of making sharp turns. This tiller makes easy work of any garden or groundbreaking project.
- 4-Cycle, 212 cc OHV engine provides the necessary strength for tilling your soil
- With a 18 tilling width, self-sharpening steel tines plow while maintaining blade edge
- 13 in. Heavy duty pneumatic tires easily maneuver through tough landscapes
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Can travel forward and in reverse, allowing for maximum mobility in a variety of conditions
- Folding pistol grip handles for convenient storage
- Front Bull Bar to ease lifting into truck bed or onto a trailer
- 212cc 4 Stroke 18 in. Rear Tine Rotary Tiller - SRTT212
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.