The Southland SLS20825 208cc Gas 25 Ton Log Splitter features a Southland OHV gas engine that produces 8.5 ft-lbs. of torque for splitting the most demanding types of wood. Save time and effort with easy-to-use controls and a 25-ton force to split a 26 in. log every 17 seconds. This versatile log splitter can switch from horizontal to vertical splitting position so you can roll larger logs under the wedge without having to lift them. The 25-Ton Log Splitter is towable for easy mobility.
- 208cc Southland OHV gas engine delivers maximum performance for the most rugged conditions
- Internal oil deliver system provides extra lubrication to internal engine bearings reducing heat build-up and extended engine run life
- Effortlessly does big splitting jobs with a 17-second cycle time and automatic returns
- Versatile log splitter can switch from horizontal to vertical splitting position so you can roll larger logs under the wedge without having to lift them
- A 2 in. hitch and 16 in. x 4.8 in. pneumatic wheels provide maneuverability to split wood near the woodpile
- Tall 8 in. heat treated steel splitting wedge provides maximum performance and longer life
- A 2-stage 11 GPM hydraulic pump minimizes cycle time and a Superior full beam design provides a strong and durable structure compared to 1/2 beam design
- 208cc Gas 25 Ton Log Splitter - SLS20825
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.