CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
Take the first step to renewing and refreshing your lawn with the Southland SCv43 43cc 10 in. 2 Cycle Full Crank Cultivator. Its powerful engine and solid-steel drive shaft will deliver the durability and strength you'll need to cultivate any lawn. The tilling blades adjust between 7 - 10 in. to get the desired cultivating width, and 8 in. tines easily adjust to give you a depth up to 5 in. The rear wheels as well as a front ergonomic handlebar makes the SCV43 an easy machine to move around between jobsite and storage. An easy start fuel delivery system which reduces start up complications rounds out this cultivator by Southland.
- Direct gear drive with solid-steel drive shaft delivers extra durability
- Two-cycle full crank engine produces necessary cultivating strength
- Ergonomic handlebar with anti-vibration grips provide added comfort during use and transport
- 7 in. sturdy adjustable wheels allow for convenient support and a smoother cultivating experience
- Easy start fuel delivery system guarantees the engine starts up quickly saving you time and fatigue from over-pulling the recoil
- 43cc 10 in. 2 Cycle Full Crank Cultivator - SCV43
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.