SKILSAW SPTH77M-12 TRUEHVL 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Saw Kit with (1) 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery and (1) 24-Tooth Diablo Carbide BladeModel: sklnspth77m-12
Product Features & specs :
SKILSAW SPTH77M-12 TRUEHVL 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Saw Kit with (1) 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery and (1) 24-Tooth Diablo Carbide Blade
- The first and only cordless Worm Drive saw gives you legendary SKILSAW power to go anywhere
- TRUEHVL battery is designed specifically to power Worm Drive
- Jobsite durability and performance from magnesium construction, brushless motor, and electric brake
- The convenience of a cordless saw without compromising any Worm Drive power or performance
- The same design, balance and controls of our corded Worm Drive, so it feels familiar right out of the box
- A fully charged TRUEHVL battery gives you an entire day of cutting
- Integrated dust extraction system to work cleaner
- Includes (1) TRUEHVL Lithium-Ion Battery - get incredible power and performance thanks to an innovative design, patented Stay Cool technology, and an intelligent power management system that monitors and optimizes each cell
- Includes TRUEHVL Quick Charger - go from zero to full charge in only 1 hour; features convenient charging indicators plus a cooling fan to prevent the battery from overheating
- 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Saw - SPTH77M
- (1) TRUEHVL 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- (1) TRUEHVL Quick Charger
- (1) 24-Tooth Diablo Carbide Blade
- (1) Multi-function Wrench (stored in foot)
- (1) Vacuum Adapter fits 3.5cm, 1-7/8 in. and 2-1/2 in. Hose
I'm glad I bought it.
I cannot believe the kind of torque these gigantic batteries can deliver. No matter how hard I push, this cordless saw just eats up the wood as if corded. The build feels solid, but would have liked for the handle to be made of metal like the rest of the saw. The saw weight is well balanced w/ huge battery inserted.
I did not give 5 stars because it's only backed by a 1 yr. warranty. There's no other tools I can use these battery packs with, and at $250/battery that's steep. I can't believe the cost of the actual tool and battery are about the same.
I'll give 4 stars if the saw holds up to the quality the brand is known for.
5 stars if they back with a better warranty, and expanded product line w/ the same batteries.
The tool needs to be time tested.