SKILSAW SPT88-01 12 in. Worm Drive Dual Bevel Sliding Miter SawModel: sklnspt88-01
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
SKILSAW SPT88-01 12 in. Worm Drive Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw
- Worm Drive delivers the relentless power and trusted durability needed to get the job done on any jobsite
- Lightest-in-class construction and convenient top handle makes transportation easy
- LED Shadow Light provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 15 Amp Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler, increasing longevity and work efficiency
- 4 x 14 cross cut capacity lets you handle any cut needed for the job
- Dual bevel cutting capacity for both left and right cuts gives you more flexibility, while adjustable 0-degree and 45-degree bevel stop presets provide greater accuracy
- Miter Detents at 0 Degree / 22.5 Degrees / 33.9 Degrees / 45 Degrees / 48 Degrees
- SPT88 12 in. SKILSAW Worm Drive Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw - SPT88-01
- SKILSAW 60 tooth carbide blade
- Dust Bag
- (2) Crown Stops
- Dust Elbow
- 2 Size Allen Wrench
- Miter Lock Knob
Dead on accurate right out of the box. No fine tuning necessary! And it continued like that.
It was genius to throw a worm drive motor into a miter saw. We all know that Skilsaw is famous for their worm drive saws; how powerful there are and their longevity. This miter saw is for sure packed with some serious power and I have no doubt that it will last a long time as well.
The miter saw comes with some great features, like a LED shadow line (accurate) -- bevel stop blocks (on each side) it really comes in handy. It's always dead on and super quick when switching between cuts! -- dual bevel is definitely a must have feature for a miter saw -- in my opinion super lightweight for a miter saw (only 51 lbs) -- dust collection is superb -- electric motor brake -- and then of course the 15 Amp dual-field motor which provides enough power to chew thru dry or wet lumber without slowing down.
Now I am looking forward to a miter saw stand on wheels for this saw. I highly recommend to anyone who is in the market for a miter saw or who wants to upgrade their miter saw.
The shadow line works great indoors, but in the hot sun in California, it's not visible during the day. One thing I would love to see added to these saws, is numbering from 2"-14" +/- along the fence for easy and quick block cutting!
Overall, awesome Miter Saw! The power it packs is unbelievable, it's lightweight, plenty of great features to speed up the workflow too.
So much good features on this saw, Shadow line, extendable feet, the 15 amp dual field motor but more importantly, the worm drive gearing. So much power and so much smoothness.
The build quality is on point too, all magnesium housing that make this saw solid and lightweight. Clearly the best in class saw on the market to day.
11 months ago