SKILSAW SPT70V-11 16-5/16 in. Magnesium SUPER SAWSQUATCH Worm Drive SawModel: sklnspt70v-11
Product Features & specs :
SKILSAW SPT70V-11 16-5/16 in. Magnesium SUPER SAWSQUATCH Worm Drive Saw
- 6-1/4 in. cutting capacity for one-and-done, clean cuts through 6X and lumber up to 6-1/4 in. thick
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers relentless power for the biggest jobs
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts every time
- 15 AMP Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler to provide increased power
- 16- 5/16 in. SKILSAW blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box
- All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
- Electric brake for increased jobsite productivity
- SPT70V-11 16 5/16 in. SKILSAW Super Sawsquatch Worm Drive Saw, Auxiliary Handle and Multi-Function Wrench
- 16 5/16 in. 32-Tooth SKILSAW carbide blade
- Saw Stand
The tool is much lighter than the old ones! Just saying
I'm glad I bought it.
Pretty easy to get dialed square. But did not cut square out of box. That’s understandable I suppose.
Love the clips on the holder, very easy to move around. Nice wide base, plenty powerful with a new blade, zero blade wobble and most importantly : it cuts square.
I just wish skil would make a circ saw that could cut 7.5” because 8x8 is our standard post. they’re so close! Also I want to try the chain beam saw ASAP!
So much good feature compared to the competition. The dust extractor port is super useful even without a vac plugged in. All the saw dust go away from your eyes, which is always a plus !
The electric brake make so much sense in a saw this big, it block the inertia almost instantly. The auxiliary handle make every cut very comfortable, and you feel perfectly confident.
I recommend this saw without any hesitations.