SKILSAW SPT67M8-01 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Left Blade SIDEWINDER Circular SawModel: sklnspt67m8-01
Product Features & specs :
SKILSAW SPT67M8-01 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Left Blade SIDEWINDER Circular Saw
- Left Blade Sidewinder improves blade and cut line accuracy and visibility
- All Magnesium construction reduces user fatigue and adds durability
- Powerful Dual-Field motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- Extended 56 degree bevel adds capacity for a wider variety of cuts
- Best-in-class torque improves productivity and increases speed of cut
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip Provides comfortable grip for both left and right handed users
- SOUTHPAW 7-1/4 in. SIDEWINDER Circular Saw
- 24 Tooth SKILSAW Carbide Blade
- Multi-Function Wrench (stored in foot)
I am trying to figure out why this “southpaw” design isn’t the standard circular saw design. I’m right handed and having the motor on the other side makes seeing the line clear and obvious. No neck craning, no need for a laser. The wide magnesium bed slides smoothly and easily making a good match with the smooth sounding motor.
Well worth the money, I’d buy it again and I’d recommend it to a friend.
one of the very best if not the best !!!!!
the only thing I would suggest to improove would be the anglle on the wrench for instaling the blade should be less, that would help to get a better grip on the bolt.