Skil LL932201 65 ft. Self-levelling 360 Degree Red Cross Line Laser with Integrated Rechargeable Lithium-Ion BatteryModel: sklnll932201
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Skil LL932201 65 ft. Self-levelling 360 Degree Red Cross Line Laser with Integrated Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- PROJECTS UP TO 65 FT. - The laser level tool projects a bright red continuous horizontal line, all the way around a room, up to 65 ft. in laser distance, making it ideal for installing chair rail molding, wall paper, windows, drapery rods, and more. In addition to the 360-deg. level line, it can project plumb cross lines to accurately guide a range of DIY projects.
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 1mW Power Output
- SELF-LEVELING - Our laser level automatically levels to cuts out any guesswork.
- CONVENIENT CHARGING - The Integrated Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery has a convenient micro-USB charging port and indicators that show how much battery life is left.
- TRIPOD INCLUDED - The adjustable tripod can be raised up to a max height of 3-1/2 ft. and lets you securely position the tool on the floor or a table.
- PROJECT LINES AT ANY ANGLE - For projects where your lines are not level or plumb, like a diagonally tiled backsplash, the tool has a locking mode that lets you position the projected lines at any angle you choose.
- 65 ft. Self-levelling 360 Degree Red Cross Line Laser with Integrated Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery - LL932201
- Soft Bag
- 43 in. Tripod
- Charging Cord