SK Hand Tool 86265 15-Piece 12-Point Metric Combination Wrench SetModel: sktn86265
Product Features & specs :
SK Hand Tool 86265 15-Piece 12-Point Metric Combination Wrench Set
- Patented SuperKrome finished for added durability and extended service life
- Rust-preventative compound coating ensures maximum service life and longevity
- SureGrip hex design grips the sides (not the points) of fasteners for improved gripping power
- 8mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 99308
- 9mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 99309
- 10mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88310
- 11mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88311
- 12mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88312
- 13mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 99313
- 14mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88314
- 15mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88315
- 16mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88316
- 17mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88317
- 18mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88318
- 19mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88319
- 20mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88320
- 21mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88321
- 22mm 12-Point Combination Wrench - 88322
- Wrench Rack
SK Hand Tool, LLC products, except as otherwise specified, are warranted under normal use and service against defects in materials and workmanship for the expected life of the tool. This warranty does not cover the wear from normal use, or any problems caused by misuse, abuse, modification or improper maintenance of the tool.
For only a period of one year after the date of purchase, storage products, micrometer torque wrenches, dial torque wrenches, torque screwdrivers and consumable products that are reasonably expected to be used up or damaged during use are warranted under normal use and service against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover wear from normal use or any problems caused by misuse, abuse, modification or improper maintenance of the tool.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this warranty is that SK will, at its sole option, either repair or replace the defective tool, or refund your purchase price, if you return the tool to an authorized SK warranty station. Contact SK Hand Tool, LLC Customer Service at 800-822-5575 to obtain information regarding authorized warranty stations. No consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, or damages for property loss or personal injury, can be recovered under this warranty.
Agents and distributors of SK tools have no authority to make representations or warranties other that those contained in this warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESSED , OR IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY.
If you are a consumer, this warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.