Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
Beautifully balanced, the 153-24 GOMTARO 9.5 in. Root-Cutting Straight Blade Hand Saw features an ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. With this GOMTARO saw you can make root cuts without worrying about harming your blades teeth. Rust-resistant with a hard-chrome finish, the blade also boasts an impulse-hardened, non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. The GOMTARO is the best integration of performance and comfort you've come to expect from Silky, with a non-slip cushion rubber handle and a red polypropylene sheath for your belt clip.
- Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology with a precision-ground, razor sharp blade with four cutting angles to provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action
- Root cutting can be done without the worry of tool or teeth damage
- Taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened, non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency
- Non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle that really sticks in your hands and a durable red polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- GOMTARO 9.5 in. Root-Cutting Straight Blade Hand Saw - 153-24
- Belt Clip Sheath