SENCO PC1010 1/2 HP 1 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry CompressorSENCO Model: sennpc1010
Product Features & specs :
SENCO PC1010 1/2 HP 1 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Compressor
The Senco PC1010 is an ultra-quiet and ultra-light lubeless pump compressor. Designed especially for finish and trim work as well as a variety of crafts and hobbies, the PC1010 is a 1 HP compressor that offers high performance in a compact portable package and provides ample pressure for a wide range of small to medium jobs that require the use of pneumatic tools.
Ultra-quiet and ultra-light hand carry at only 20 lbs.
Direct drive induction motor and pump for efficient operation
1 HP (peak) and 0.5 HP (running) oil-less motor
1 gallon air capacity, aluminum tank
4 amps at 115V with 120 PSIG maximum output
1/4 in. quick disconnect coupler
Individual tank gauges to regulate output pressure
PC1010, 1 Gallon Electric Oil-Free Hand-Carry Compressor - PC1010
Air Inlet Size
Air Consumption at 90 PSI (SCFM)
Operating Pressure (PSI)
Air Consumption at 40 PSI (SCFM)
Noise Rating (dBA)
Q & A :
Limited Warranty SENCO® Compressors
Senco Products, Inc. ("SENCO") designs and constructs its products using the highest standards of material and workmanship. SENCO warrants to the original retail purchaser that the following products will be free from defects in material or workmanship for the warranty period specified below:
During the warranty period (which begins on the purchase date), SENCO will repair or replace, at SENCO's option and expense, any product or part that is defective in materials or workmanship after examination by a SENCO Authorized Warranty Service Center, subject to the exceptions, exclusions and limitations described below. Any replacement product or part will carry a warranty for the balance of the warranty period applicable to the replaced product or part. A DATED SALES RECEIPT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER IS REQUIRED TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM. Product registration can be accomplished through on-line Product Registration at www.senco.com or by completing and returning the postage paid product registration form included with your Operator's manual/parts chart information, found inside the product carton. To make a warranty claim, you must return the product, with proper receipt/proof of purchase and return transportation charges prepaid, to a SENCO Authorized Warranty Service Center. A list of SENCO Authorized Warranty Service Centers can be found at www.senco.com or by calling 1-800-543-4596 toll free. SENCO will perform its obligations under this warranty, within a reasonable time after approval of the warranty claim.
- Subject to the exceptions, exclusions and limitations described below, SENCO warrants that the compressor pump will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years after the purchase date.
- Defective parts of the compressor pump not subject to normal wear and tear will be repaired or replaced, at SENCO's option, during the two year warranty period. If SENCO determines that repair or replacement is not feasible, SENCO will refund the purchase price less reasonable depreciation based on actual use.
The following warranty exclusions apply:
- Normal wear parts are not covered under this warranty. Normal wear parts include, for example, isolators, drive belts, air filters, rubber o-rings, seals, driver blades, piston stops, piston/driver assembly, and fuel stems.
- This warranty does not cover parts damaged due to normal wear, misapplication, misuse, accidents, operation at other than recommended speeds or voltage (electric units only), improper storage, or damage resulting during shipping.
- Products used in production/industrial applications as defined by SENCO are excluded from this warranty.
- Labor charges or loss or damage resulting from improper operation, maintenance or repairs are not covered by this warranty.
- SENCO does not warrant the Wheelbarrow Compressor Engine/Motor, but the Compressor Engine/Motor may be covered under a warranty offered by its manufacturer.
GENERAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS
This warranty will be honored, only if:
- Clean, dry, regulated compressed air has been used, at air pressure not exceeding the maximum indicated on the tool casting;
- No evidence of abuse, abnormal conditions, accident, neglect, misuse or improper modifications or storage of the product; and
- No Deviation from operating instructions, specifications, and maintenance schedules exists (read Operator Manual for use, specifications, and maintenance instructions).
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY ON THE PRODUCT, AND SENCO DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR REMEDIES ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY AS STATED ABOVE. SENCO SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL SENCO'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT WHICH HAS GIVEN RISE TO THE CLAIM OR LIABILITY. ANY LIABILITY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT SHALL TERMINATE UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED ABOVE. NO EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF SENCO OR ANY DISTRIBUTOR OR DEALER IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY CHANGE OR MODIFICATION TO THIS WARRANTY.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
REPLACEMENT OF TOOL DUE TO NATURAL DISASTER
SENCO will replace any tool destroyed by an Act of God such as flood, earthquake, hurricane or other disaster resulting only from the forces of nature. Such a claim will be honored provided that such original retail purchaser had previously submitted a completed warranty registration card for the tool, and then submits proof of ownership and an acceptable statement describing such Act of God documented by an insurance carrier, police department, or other official governmental source. To obtain instructions for filing a claim call 1-800-543-4596.
One hundred percent customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. If for any reason the product does not perform to the original purchaser's satisfaction, it can be returned to the place of purchase within thirty days with dated sales receipt for a full refund of the purchase price.