The Jobsite Zero-Clearance Snap-In Table Saw Insert for 10 in. Saw Blades can be used to replace the insert included with your saw, or if it becomes damaged. With these blank inserts, it is also ideal for creating dedicated inserts for each of your blades. Positioning screws and Snap-In provide a tool-free, precise and snug fit in the saw's table. The insert also comes with clearance slots for the blade guard and riving knife. Simply raise the running blade through the insert to create a zero-clearance blade slot.
- Positioning screws ensure a solid and precise fit to the table.
- Pre-formed clearance slots for SawStop's blade guard and riving knife
- Dual metal wear plates for anti-kickback pawls
- Insert Snap-In feature for a tool-free attachment and adjustment
- Made from a glass filled nylon
- Zero-Clearance Snap-In Table Saw Insert for 10 in. Saw Blades - TSI-SJB