SawStop TSA-SA48 Sliding Crosscut AttachmentSawStop Model: sspntsa-sa48
Product Features & specs :
SawStop TSA-SA48 Sliding Crosscut Attachment
- Compatible with all existing SawStop table and cabinet saws with matching finish
- Full 48 in. rip and crosscut capacity (even with fence installed) for maximum cutting versatility
- Precise oversized gauge offers quick measurements up to 60 degrees
- Single twist knob frees the fence for simple angle adjustments
- Anodized gray aluminum fence provides easy measurement and control
- Can be mounted flush to the saw to preserve a 36 in. rip and crosscut capacity while maximizing walk around space
- Sliding Crosscut Attachment - TSA-SA48
For a smaller footprint, I chose to mount the rail so it is flush with the front of the table saw. The directions describe how to measure and drill holes for this alternate mounting option. They say you will also have to drill and tap new holes on the underside to mount the switch box in an alternate location. However, when I went to drill these holes, they had already been done at the factory, and the alternate set of mounting holes for the switch had also been made and tapped. They haven't updated their instructions yet.
Mine arrived from CPO Tools with the box a bit damaged. This slider is currently on a national back order and I believe mine was the last one available anywhere in the country. It appeared to be an open box shipped. There is a good size scratch on the table's surface. However, I called CPO and they were very accommodating and offered to pay for return shipping and give me a full refund. However since the item is scarcely available, I decided to keep it. But my hats off to CPO for another great customer service experience. I highly recommend both this sliding table and CPO Tools.