SawStop PCS31230-PFA30 220V Single Phase 3 HP 13 Amp 10 in. Professional Cabinet Saw with 30 in. Premium Fence SystemSawStop Model: sspnpcs31230-pfa30-ds
Product Features & specs :
SawStop PCS31230-PFA30 220V Single Phase 3 HP 13 Amp 10 in. Professional Cabinet Saw with 30 in. Premium Fence System
- SawStop’s patented safety system stops the blade on contact with skin, reducing the risk of serious accidents and injuries
- Class-leading quality and safety suitable for the avid hobbyist and small shop professional
- High performance 220V motor delivers fast and accurate cutting action
- Tool-free quick change mount allows for fast and easy transitions between guard and riving knifes
- Premium fence systems deliver the straightest and most accurate cuts possible
- Enhanced dust collection increases dust and debris removal to provide a cleaner and safer work environment
- Unmatched quality of construction provides a durable and reliable saw that's built to last
- Compatible with both 10 in. standard blades as well as 8 in. dado blade sets for maximum versatility
- Precision alignment system offers accurate adjustments not available in other saws
- Please Note: Optional Mobile Base sold separately
- 220V Single Phase 3 HP 13 Amp 10 in. Professional Cabinet Saw - PCS31230
- Premium 30 in. Fence System and Table Assembly - TSA-PFA
Q & A :
SawStop warrants to the original retail purchaser of a new Professional Cabinet Saw accompanying this manual and purchased from an authorized SawStop distributor that the saw and any accessories purchased with the saw will be free from defects in material and workmanship for TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
SawStop warrants to the original retail purchaser of a refurbished, demonstration or floor model Professional Cabinet Saw from an authorized SawStop distributor that the saw will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to defects arising from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, normal wear-and-tear, unauthorized repair or alteration, or lack of maintenance. This warranty is void if the saw or any portion of the saw is modified without the prior written permission of SawStop, LLC, or if the saw is located or has been used outside of the country of residence of the authorized SawStop distributor from whom the saw was purchased.
Please contact SawStop to take advantage of this warranty. If SawStop determines the saw or an accessory is defective in material or workmanship, and not due to misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, normal wear-and-tear, unauthorized repair or alteration, or lack of maintenance, then SawStop will, at its expense and upon proof of purchase, send replacement parts to the original retail purchaser necessary to cure the defect. Alternatively, SawStop will repair the saw or accessory provided the saw or accessory is returned to SawStop, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and within the warranty period.
SawStop disclaims any and all other express or implied warranties, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SawStop shall not be liable for death, injuries to persons or property, or incidental, consequential, contingent or special damages arising from the use of the saw.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
To register your saw, please visit - www.sawstop.com/support/product-registrationNo Warranty of Safety
It is important to understand that SawStop saws do not prevent injuries. They work to minimize the severity of injuries. In fact, an injury must occur before the SawStop® safety system reacts. The severity of the injury will depend on the speed at which a person contacts the spinning blade. You may incur a serious injury on a SawStop® saw. If you decide to use the saw in Bypass Mode, the safety system will be disabled and it will not activate in the event you contact the spinning blade.