Saw Trax AL-60 60 Tooth Premium Aluminum Saw BladeSaw Trax Model: stxnal-60
Last 9 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Saw Trax AL-60 60 Tooth Premium Aluminum Saw Blade
- Triple chip grind configuration between raking and trapeze teeth to excel cutting hard materials
- Can be re-sharpened to extent blade life and perform clean cuts consistently
- Cuts through aluminum, wood, and soft plastics
- 7-1/4 in. 60 TPI Aluminum Circular Panel Saw Blade - AL-60
Q & A :
Every Saw Trax Vertical Panel Saw is thoroughly inspected before leaving the factory. It is warranted to be free from defects from workmanship and materials for one year on all components except the saw motor. Should any trouble develop during the warranty period, contact us for a RMA & return that component with proof of purchase date, freight prepaid to Saw Trax Mfg. Co. Inc. If inspection shows the trouble caused by defective workmanship or materials, Saw Trax Mfg. Co. Inc. will repair (or, at our option, replace) without charge.
This warranty does not apply where:
- - Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- - Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- - The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- - Alterations have been made to the tool.
- - Corrosion and / or rust have developed due to scratches in the finish.
- - The saw motor is covered by the saw manufacturerâ€™s warranty and is not covered by Saw Trax Mfg., Inc.
In no event shall Saw Trax Mfg. Co., Inc. be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of this product. This disclaimer applies both during and after the duration of this warranty.
Saw Trax Mfg. Co. Inc. disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including (but not limited to) implied warranties of â€œmerchantabilityâ€ and/or â€œfitnessâ€ for a specific purpose, after the term of this warranty.