This machine is designed for high production shops that are cutting thicker material, such as custom doors, honeycomb or foam filled panels. The 3000 Series panel saw includes Saw Trax standard features plus an accessory package that will stand up under industrial use. The size of the system also allows the user to cut materials up to 2 1/2 in. thick.
A Milwaukee 10 in. circular saw is used on a spinning saw insert. A dust collection hook up is provided with this machine. The Folding stand is as easy to open and close as a ladder, yet provides complete stability while in operation. For portability and mobility, transport wheels are included. This ten foot frame provides an unlimited rip cut capability. And both the vertical and horizontal measuring systems help to ensure accurate cuts while the stop bar provides the accomodates make repetitive cuts.
Material rollers are steel covered to make a superior material support system. Our patented Accu-Square alignment system assures that your machine will never go out of square. Our unique sealed roller bearing system provides for smoother carriage action and tighter tolerances.
- With Makita Hypoid drive 7.25 in. saw, Spinning saw insert plate, dust hood, hose, brush, folding stand and wheels, steel covered material rollers, dual rip guage, stop, bar and tape
- Patented Alignment System
- Makita 5007F saw 15 amp. Saw
- Powder Coated Finish
- Steel Welded Frame
- Horizontal and Vertical Tapes
- Spinning saw insert
- Steel 11 gauge guide tubes
- Blade Guard
- Viewing port on saw cover
- 24-Tooth carbide saw blade
- Quick change carriage
- Can use other tools in carraige
- Saw cord holder
- Skill Worm Drive Saw
- Spinning Saw Insert Plate
- Dust Hood, Hose and Brush
- Folding Stand and Wheels
- Steel Covered Material Rollers
- Dual Rip Gauge
- Stop, Bar and Measuring Tapes