Saw Trax 1064 1000 Series 64 in. Vertical 120 in. Full Frame Panel SawModel: stxn1064
Product Features & specs :
Saw Trax 1064 1000 Series 64 in. Vertical 120 in. Full Frame Panel Saw
- 120 in. frame width is designed to offer more material support to provide ease of use when rip cutting
- Patented Accu-Square alignment system assures that the saw will never go out of square
- Spinning insert plate allows user to switch from rip to cross cut in seconds
- Unique sealed roller bearing system provides for smoother carriage action and tighter tolerances
- Includes stop bar to make repetitive cuts along with a vertical and horizontal measuring system and dual rip gauge
- Dust collection hook up allows your work area to be debris free
- Transport wheels and folding stand make the saw portable to move around the shop
- Uses the Makita 5007F 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw to provide a 1-3/4 in. cut depth
- 1000 Series 64 in. Vertical 120 in. Full Frame Panel Saw - 1064
- Makita 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - 5007F
- Dust Hood
- Folding Stand
- Transport Wheels
Every Saw Trax Vertical Panel Saw is thoroughly inspected before leaving the factory. It is warranted to be free from defects from workmanship and materials for one year on all components except the saw motor. Should any trouble develop during the warranty period, contact us for a RMA & return that component with proof of purchase date, freight prepaid to Saw Trax Mfg. Co. Inc. If inspection shows the trouble caused by defective workmanship or materials, Saw Trax Mfg. Co. Inc. will repair (or, at our option, replace) without charge.
This warranty does not apply where:
- - Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- - Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- - The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- - Alterations have been made to the tool.
- - Corrosion and / or rust have developed due to scratches in the finish.
- - The saw motor is covered by the saw manufacturerâ€™s warranty and is not covered by Saw Trax Mfg., Inc.
In no event shall Saw Trax Mfg. Co., Inc. be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of this product. This disclaimer applies both during and after the duration of this warranty.
Saw Trax Mfg. Co. Inc. disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including (but not limited to) implied warranties of â€œmerchantabilityâ€ and/or â€œfitnessâ€ for a specific purpose, after the term of this warranty.