Ridgid K-400 AF w/C-32 IW 3/8 in. x 75 ft. Autofeed Wheeled Drum MachineRidgid Model: rgsn27008
Product Features & specs :
Ridgid K-400 AF w/C-32 IW 3/8 in. x 75 ft. Autofeed Wheeled Drum Machine
- Integrated transport cart allows for easy movement to and from the jobsite, and large heavy-duty wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs
- 3/8 in. x 75 ft. cable is ideal for 1-1/2 in. to 3 in. lines
- Cable Control System causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered
- Integrated telescoping handle provides high-handle height during transport
- Tough Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable is rugged and kink resistant
- Patented, automatic cable feed that powers cable in and out of the drain, while reversing the direction of the autofeed feeds the cable back into the drum
- K-400 AF w/C-32 IW Autofeed Drum Machine - 27008
- AutoFeed Assembly - 26773
- T-202 1-1/8 in. OD Bulb Auger - 62995
- T-205 1-3/8 in. "C" Cutter - 63005
- T-211 1-3/8 in. Spade Cutter - 63035
- A-13 Pin Key
- 3/8 in. x 75 ft. IW Cable - 87582
- Drain Cleaning Gloves
Reconditioned Ridgid Power Tool Limited 1-Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Factory Reconditioned Ridgid power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ridgid Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ridgid.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to your. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ridgid Authorized Service Centers. Ridgid makes not warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ridgid is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations are exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.