Ridgid 44923 Handheld Power Drive with 1/2 in. - 2 in. Die Heads, Support Arm and CaseModel: rgsn44923
Product Features & specs :
Ridgid 44923 Handheld Power Drive with 1/2 in. - 2 in. Die Heads, Support Arm and Case
- RIDGID die head retaining system is a simple twist and release for the 1-1/2 in., 2 in. die heads and die head adapter
- Lightweight and portable for maintenance, repair and service plumbers
- Over-molded handle and contoured grip provide optimal control
- Screw-in brush covers improve serviceability
- Dual "V" Jaw Support Arm firmly prevents slipping
- Durable die cast gear housing and fiberglass reinforced plastic body to withstand demanding job site conditions
- 690-I Handheld Power Drive - 44923
- 692 Support Arm - 45928
- Ratcheting Ring - 39187
- 1/2 in. NPT 11R Die Head - 37040
- 3/4 in. NPT 11R Die Head - 37045
- 1 in. NPT 11R Die Head - 37050
- 1-1/4 in. NPT 11R Die Head - 37055
- 1-1/2 in. NPT 11R Die Head - 20923
- 2 in. NPT 11R Die Head - 20943
- Carrying Case - 46673
Reconditioned Ridgid Power Tool Limited 1-Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Factory Reconditioned Ridgid power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ridgid Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ridgid.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to your. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ridgid Authorized Service Centers. Ridgid makes not warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ridgid is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations are exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.