RIDGID's Model 118 Close Quarters AutoFeed Pipe Cutter can now be enhanced with a ratchet handle that allows for easier cutting in tighter, restricted spaces. Rugged and compact in design, the handle can be attached to the cutter and operated in ratchet steps of as little as 10 degrees.
The new Model 118 features a new ratchet handle that allows for more flexibility and mobility, providing great performance in cutting hard and soft copper, aluminum and brass.
- Easy to use in hard to reach areas since the knob only needs to be tightened once
- Adjustable to any size from 1/4 in. to 1-1/8 in. outer diameter pipes
- Tubing cutter comes with a spare E-3469 cutter wheel in knob
- New football shaped knob in the cutter makes it easier to grip and tighten
- 118 1-1/8 in. Capacity Close Quarters AUTOFEED Tubing Cutter - 86127
- Ratchet Handle - 32933