Powermatic PM1500 230V 14-1/2 in. 1-Phase 3 HP Band SawPowermatic Model: pwmn1791500
Product Features & specs :
Powermatic PM1500 230V 14-1/2 in. 1-Phase 3 HP Band Saw
- Heavy-duty 3 horsepower motor provides reliable power needed for all projects
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for heavy work pieces
- Exclusive Powermatic T-Square style fully adjustable Accu-Fence maximizes accuracy and safety
- Positive locking cam with pressure adjustment
- Oversized side plate can be used in the horizontal or vertical position
- Solid steel resaw pin for optimum rigidity
- Blade tension release with electrical interlock prevents the band saw from starting when the blade is de-tensioned or released
- Heavy-duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
- High end blade guides with tool less adjustment provide enhanced stability to increase cut accuracy
- Four sided blade guard for optimum protection
- Integrated foot brake stops a coasting blade
- Magnetic Switch protects the motor from harm due to potential electrical supply issues
- PM1500 14-1/2 in. 1-Phase 3 HP 230V Band Saw - 1791500
Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
Q & A :
When delivered it's on a pallet, in a wood crate with a height of at least
seven feet. Moving it through a seven foot high residential garage door
opening is challenging.
Powermatic 90 Month Warranty on ONYX Limited Edition Series
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your POWERMATIC tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
90 Month Warranty only applies to ONYX Limited Edition Series products.
WHAT IS COVERED
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage.
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF COVERAGE
The general POWERMATIC warranty lasts for the time period specified in the product literature of each product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The Five Year Warranty does not cover products used for commercial, industrial or educational purposes. Products with a Five Year Warranty that are used for commercial, industrial or education purposes revert to a One Year Warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, normal wear-and-tear, improper repair or alterations, or lack of maintenance.
HOW TO GET SERVICE
The product or part must be returned for examination, postage prepaid, to a location designated by us. For the name of the location nearest you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
You must provide proof of initial purchase date and an explanation of the complaint must accompany the merchandise. If our inspection discloses a defect, we will repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price, at our option. We will return the repaired product or replacement at our expense unless it is determined by us that there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of our warranty in which case we will, at your direction, dispose of or return the product. In the event you choose to have the product returned, you will be responsible for the handling and shipping costs of the return.
HOW STATE LAW APPLIES
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITATIONS ON THIS WARRANTY
WMH TOOL GROUP LIMITS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR EACH PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG THE IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WMH TOOL GROUP SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR DEATH, INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, CONTINGENT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WMH Tool Group sells through distributors only. The specifications in WMH catalogs are given as general information and are not binding. Members of WMH Tool Group reserve the right to effect at any time, without prior notice, those alterations to parts, fittings, and accessory equipment which they may deem necessary for any reason whatsoever.