Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Powermatic PM-2X4SPK 2x4 CNC Kit with Electro Spindle
- Exclusive, heavy-duty gantry supports are made of gravity cast aluminum
- Precision ball screws with recirculating ball bearings allow for rapid movement on each axis while maintaining precise spindle placement
- The electro spindle is liquid cooled by a system that pushes coolant through the spindle while a radiator and fan assembly dissipate the heat
- Linear guideways with recirculating ball bearings ensure precise and accurate positioning of the tool bit
- The handheld controller attaches to the DSP control box via a 8 foot cable that makes it easy to oversee any project from a variety of positions
- Flexible nylon track chains protect all cables preventing rubbing and stress
- High-torque stepper motors control each axis, providing fast, quiet and precise movement
- The included puck allows you to quickly and easily re-zero your Z-axis with the push of a button on your controller
- Enclosed steel stand features drawers for storage, casters for mobility and independent leveling feet
- Hold down clamps have a 5/16 in. T-bolt with a 1-1/8 in. wide by 5-1/4 in. aluminum arm and four hold down clamps included
- Dust shoe provides a clean surface as the machine works when hooked up to a dust collector
- 2x4 CNC Kit with Electro Spindle - 1797024K
Powermatic 5 Year Warranty
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your POWERMATIC tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Five Year Warranty for Non-Industrial Tools
(Vertical Panel Saws, Bandsaws, Jointers, Planers, Planer/Molder, Dust Collection, Disc Sanders, Edge Sanders, Drum Sanders, Shapers, Drill Presses, Mortisers, Dovetailers)
WHAT IS COVERED
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage.
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF COVERAGE
The general POWERMATIC warranty lasts for the time period specified in the product literature of each product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The Five Year Warranty does not cover products used for commercial, industrial or educational purposes. Products with a Five Year Warranty that are used for commercial, industrial or education purposes revert to a One Year Warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, normal wear-and-tear, improper repair or alterations, or lack of maintenance.
HOW TO GET SERVICE
The product or part must be returned for examination, postage prepaid, to a location designated by us. For the name of the location nearest you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
You must provide proof of initial purchase date and an explanation of the complaint must accompany the merchandise. If our inspection discloses a defect, we will repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price, at our option. We will return the repaired product or replacement at our expense unless it is determined by us that there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of our warranty in which case we will, at your direction, dispose of or return the product. In the event you choose to have the product returned, you will be responsible for the handling and shipping costs of the return.
HOW STATE LAW APPLIES
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITATIONS ON THIS WARRANTY
WMH TOOL GROUP LIMITS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR EACH PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG THE IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WMH TOOL GROUP SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR DEATH, INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, CONTINGENT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WMH Tool Group sells through distributors only. The specifications in WMH catalogs are given as general information and are not binding. Members of WMH Tool Group reserve the right to effect at any time, without prior notice, those alterations to parts, fittings, and accessory equipment which they may deem necessary for any reason whatsoever.