Powermatic 1792014AK PM2014 1 HP Corded Lathe with Stand KitPowermatic Model: pwmn1792014ak
Product Features & specs :
Powermatic 1792014AK PM2014 1 HP Corded Lathe with Stand Kit
- Motor only requires a 115 volt single phase input while providing a consistent torque with 1 horse power, 230 volt, and 3 phase output using an inverter.
- Stand adjust centerline to floor from 34 inches to 46 inches for maximum control and comfort.
- Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety.
- Twenty four positive locking indexing position, displayed on the repositionable magnetic control box, simplifies the indexing process.
- Sliding headstock and removable tail stock make outboard turning easy.
- Cast iron bed reduces motor vibration for decreased noise and added precision.
- Variable speeds from as low 15RPM to as high as 3600 RPM
- With constant monitoring of the motor the inverter keeps torque consistent.
- Lathe easily disassembles for better portability.
- Acme threads on tail stock for smoother operation and longevity.
- 115V 1 HP 1/3 Phase PM2014 Lathe with Stand - 1792014AK